A dental crown is a strong, natural-looking tooth restoration that covers the top of a damaged tooth. At Beam Smile Design in Nashville TN, we use dental crowns to solve a number of dental dilemmas.
Crowns can remedy the following issues:
- A broken tooth with decay
- An ill-fitting existing crown
- A decayed tooth that has lost a considerable amount of tooth structure
- A tooth that has had a root canal
- A tooth that is too small or misshapen
- A tooth that causes bite misalignment
Before we can attach the crown, we must prepare the tooth. Any decay is removed, and the tooth is shaped for the ideal fit. Then a mold is taken before a temporary crown is placed. The final, permanent crown is made in a dental lab from the mold.
At Beam Smile Design in Nashville TN, dental crowns are a reliable and versatile restorative dentistry option. We’ve placed them on people from East Nashville, Berry Hill, and Bellevue, who also come to us for complete cosmetic dentistry services. Contact us today!